This week marks the one-year anniversary of MindField Online jumping into the world of social media, including the blog, our Facebook page and Twitter feed. In social media, old stuff tends to get buried under new, and useful info sometimes gets lost. So for this reason (as well as misplaced nostalgia) we take a two-part look at the past year.
We took time to learn about Consumer Testing. Some of it was “inside baseball,” as they say, others were pretty useful!
- Consumer Testing: A Big Business, and Getting Bigger , the fascinating world of Consumer Testing EXPLAINED! You’re welcome.
- A Senior Survey Moment…, Does it seem like we get fewer survey invites as we get older? Let’s explore…
- Bringing Clarity to Online Survey Qualification , Why are some people chosen, and some aren’t?
- How to Get More Survey Opportunities… Handy tips ‘n’ tricks you may not have considered
Along the way, we took time to discuss features, changes and improvements to the system, including
- Take the MindField Online Nickel Tour!, where we explained how to navigate around the main site, MindFieldOnline.com
- New and Improved Survey Invitations! Which described our new, easier to read invitations, with time requirements payment and cashout progress bar
- MindField/Facebook Integration: The Future is Now! , The new, easier log-in system that’s faster than waiting for survey invites by mail
- New Amazon.com Cashout Option! In addition to cash and PayPal, we now offer Amazon.com gift codes (with more developments to come!)
- Refer a Friend, Earn More Cash! Which is exactly what it sounds like!
Looking back, one thing becomes clear: we use a LOT of exclamation points! Anyway, this is just SOME of the excitement we have perpetrated in the past year. More tomorrow, and THIS time it gets personal! Exclamation point!