Believe it or not, there’s more to December retail than Christmas shopping. So, if you’re looking to save some money, there are deals to be had. Travel is generally cheapest between now and Christmas. Thrift stores have some of their best selections right about now, between people cleaning up for holiday parties and those making last-minute donations for tax purposes. Gift cards often carry extra incentives and gimmes this time of year. Heck, even BOOZE is cheap in December!
So, in the Holiday spirit of giving, we have scouted the web for some savings links. Enjoy!
- DailyFinance.com: 7 Best Things to Buy in December
- IndependentTraveler.com: December’s Dead Week: The Year’s Best Time to Travel
- Amarillo.com: Steals and Deals: Bargains to Add to Your December List
- LancasterOnline.com: Best December Bargains
- DealNews.com: The Best and Worst Things to Buy in December
Can you think of any other good deals (or bad ones!) for December? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page – and happy shopping!