- 4th of July Sales: Swimwear, suits and watches seem to be the popular items.
- Air Conditioners: Not the best summer buy, but if you must, July is best. Prices take a 15% dip between June and August.
- Back to School sales: Or “BTS” if you’re super-cool. BTS sales start taking off in July, with computer and laptop sales leading the way.
- Food, dude!: Take advantage of the various deals of the “It’s National _____ Day!” variety, such as fried chicken day, pecan pie day, ice cream day, etc.
- European travel: The “strong dollar/weak dollar” thing is a wheel that keeps on turning, but the dollar strong right now, making foreign travel more accessible.
We tooled around the web to spot a few articles that can help lead the way to summer savings, so take a look!
- DealNews.com: What to Buy in July
- Kiplinger: Best Buys of Summer
- Reader’s Digest: Best and Worst of July
- USNews.com: Your Guide to the Best 4th of July Sales
So, get out there and consume like a good little consumer…but be smart about it! Know any other good July deals? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page, and heave a great weekend!