Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Mine was super, but I am a little slow on the uptake today. So let’s keep it simple and take a look at June Bargains!
- Patio Sets and Barbecues: but wait until the end of the month to hopefully score some 4th of July bargain goodness!
- Dad stuff: Tools, men’s suits, anything related to Father’s Day, June 15.
- Gym Memberships: People are out and about this time of year, not in the gym. Time to swoop in and grab some savings!
- Paint: For some reason, painters hate painting indoors this time of year. There is a big surplus of paint, and prices are low.
- Dairy: June is National Dairy Month, so buy in bulk and freeze that cheese, yo!
We have a few links for you below, so take a look, and start saving! What are YOUR spending plans for June? Travel? Home improvement? Getting ready for the 4th of July? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page!
June Savings Links: