January is certainly one of the big “best-buy” months, but there are still good deals to be found in cold, boring February. The post-holiday “everything must go” still lingers. The big Consumer Electronics Show has transpired in Vegas, which immediately determines what’s hot (and not) for the techies. And, of course, the price of anything romantic will drop after Valentine’s Day. In general, winter items are a good deal, and timely: you still need them, yet the retailers are trying to make room for the spring stuff!
So, what’s hot – and NOT – in February deals? Here are the bullet points, followed by some helpful links. Check ‘em out!
- Winter Clothing
- Jewelry, Flowers, Perfume (AFTER Valentines Day, of course!)
- Indoor Furniture
- Wedding Supplies
- Tax Software
- Presidents Day Sales
- Broadway Tickets
- Skis and Snowboards
- Nerd Wallet: What to Buy (and Skip) in February
- Today.com: What to buy in February: TVs, jewelry, mattresses and more
- Deal News: The Best and Worst Things to Buy in February
- LifeHacker: The Best Things to Buy in February
- Daily Finance: The 7 Best Things to Buy in February
- WiseBread: What to Buy, and Avoid Buying, in February
- Consumer Reports: 4 Products on Deep Discount in February
One more possible deal for February: Chipotle! Apparently, the health scares are over, and they want you back. There will be good deals, even freebies, at Chipotle in February, including Super Bowl deals. So, if you are feeling adventurous…
So, what’s on your spending agenda for February? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page!