Looking for bargains in October? Well, you might have to look HARD. An article on BankRate.com says that, between Back to School and Christmas, retailers usually take a breather in October. There are still bargains to be had, though, and here are a few:
- Now is the time when you begin to see the first markdowns in winter clothes.
- This is also the 2nd-biggest wedding season, and many of the items you would find on a bridal registry begin to be discounted.
- E-commerce sites want to grab your attention pre-holidays, so look for bargains there.
- Summer sporting goods.
- Stock up on your upcoming holiday cooking needs.
- Cruise wear and swimsuits.
- Travel to Europe.