In the past few years, email has managed to kill the notion of writing letters, licking stamps and walking to the mailbox. Today, the Postal Service is primarily bank statements and junk mail. And experts say that’s the future of email too, to be replaced by social media like Facebook.
So, MindField is getting a jump on things – and making life more convenient for you – by allowing you to integrate your account with your Facebook profile page!
When you link your MindField account with your Facebook page:
- You can access Live Studies directly from your log-in page as well as your email, so you get more survey opportunities!
- You can access your account without the need to log in
- You get up-to-the-minute notification of new credits posted to your account
- You get “Cashout Threshold Reached” notifications with one-click access for processing
- Refer a Friend goes social, so your friends can join MindField from the link on your Facebook profile page – and you get credit!
- You get access to Facebook-only surveys, product tests and ongoing forums
- And, coming soon: Facebook credits from Cashout
This is NOT required. You can keep things the way they are, but we really think you’ll want to integrate your accounts to enjoy all the cool conveniences!
So here’s what you do: go to your normal login page at the MindField website. You will see a Facebook login button. Click it, and then log into Facebook. Allow the permissions, then login to your MindField account. That’s it – your accounts are integrated and you can immediately begin taking advantage of the Facebook only benefits!
The future is here today, and ONLY from MindField Online Internet Panels! For more info, check out our MF/FB Integration FAQ Page !