So, what are the March must-have deals?
- Snatch up anything to do with Spring cleaning – whether you do Spring cleaning or not!
- Winter clothes – as long as you have a place to store them. Also, winter sports gear.
- Frozen food. March is Frozen Food Month, because there is a month for everything! Heck, you may need to buy a big freezer to put in the garage!
- Anything to do with travel, because we are going crazy cooped up in this house! Airline tix are supposedly the lowest they have been in years, but having just bought some for my mom, I’m not so sure!
- Luggage specials are winding up, so get busy before travel season.
- Last year’s smartphones, but hold off on THIS year’s devices.
- Post-Valentines (but pre-Easter!) chocolate, cards and decorations – but not lingerie! June and July are best for that.
- It is also a slow time for home improvement contractors, so they are looking for work and ready to deal!
Now for your linking pleasure, here is the rundown from Consumer sources around the Web. These links are such a good deal, they’re FREE!
- DealNews.com: The Best and Worst Things to Buy in March
- FatWallet.com: 5 “Smart” Shopping Tips for March
- ABC News: Best Buys for March
- Readers Digest: Best Deals for March
Was this helpful? Did they miss any March deals? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page!