First off, a big thanks to our veterans, active military and their families! Now, go out and enjoy your freebies, such as a free haircut at Great Clips, a free Bloomin’ Onion from Outback, or a car wash at Sheetz! The list of participating retailers is long, and these are just the big national chains. There are likely many smaller retailers in your locale showing their appreciation. And you will probably want to call ahead to make sure.
Here’s a link roundup of the bigger deals, along with some links for further information. Enjoy… and be sure to thank a veteran today!
2015 Free Veterans Day Freebies!
- Applebee’s: Free meal
- Bob Evans: Free all you can eat hotcakes.
- Carraba’s: Free appetizer all week
- Chili’s: Free meal
- City Barbeque: Free sandwich platter
- Denny’s: Free Grand Slam
- Fatz Eatz & Drinkz: Free Calabash Chicken
- Friendly’s: Free breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Golden Corral: Free meal
- IHOP: Free meal
- Little Caesars® Pizza: Free pizza or $5 Lunch Combo
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Free onion and drink
- Max & Erma’s: Free Cheeseburger Combo
- Olive Garden: Free entrée
- On The Border: Free “Create Your Own Combo”
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion and a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Red Lobster: Free Appetizer or Dessert, Mon-Thurs
- Red Robin: Free Double and Fries
- Shoney’s: Free All-American Burger
- Sizzler Restaurants: Free lunch
- Smokey Bones: Free meal
- Starbucks: Free tall brewed coffee
- Texas Roadhouse: Free lunch event
- T.G.I. Friday’s: Free lunch
- Tony Roma’s: Free half rack Baby Back Ribs
- Uno Chicago Grill: Free individual pizza or entrée with purchase
And here are your links. Enjoy!
- Military Wallet: 2015 Free Veterans Day Meals
- Military.com: Veterans Day Military Discounts – Restaurants
- US News: The Best Deals of Veterans Day 2015
- Time: All the Places Veterans Can Eat & Drink Free on Veterans Day
- USA Today: Where to find Veterans Day freebies