So, the kids are back to school. You’re picking through the rubble they left behind in your home, and you’re wondering what’s next. How about some September savings? We have compiled this list from a few sources around the web. Here’s a sample, and links are below. Happy savings!
Anything Summer: It may still be 90 degrees in Charleston SC on September 10th (and it will be) but summer is officially over. So, anything summer or outdoor-related must go, including:
- Patio furniture
- Summer apparel
Travel: The season is over, and deals are to be had. Time Magazine says Florida’s Emerald Coast (along the Panhandle) is a great deal in September
Otherwise, airline tickets and vacation packages in general are good bets.
Odd ‘n’ Ends:
- Appliances (but November might be better)
- Broadway tickets
- Ceiling fans
- Apple products: Next-generation models are coming, so look for deals on previous generation models.
- Mattresses: Usually an April-May purchase but, for some reason, experts say September is also good – this year, anyway.
- Coffee: 9/29 is National Coffee Day, so look out for freebies at your favorite fast food place.
Here are your links:
- Kiplinger: Best Buys of Fall
- All-You.com: What’s on Sale in September
- Time: Month-by-month Travel in 2015
- DealNews.com: Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
So, see any good deals? Did we miss any? Let us know at the MindField Online Facebook page, and have a great weekend!