The Memorial Day sales are already starting at retailers such as Sears, JCPenney, Overstock and Macy’s, so it’s a good time to look at your best bargains for May. What’s on tap?
- Cell phones and service deals
- Kitchen Appliances
- Sandals and Spring Clothing
- Linens and Mattresses
- 3D HDTVS
- Jewelry and watches
Here are some links to help you compile your May shopping list!
- US News.com: Fun Ways to Save in May
- RealSimple.com: Ways to Save in May
- ABC.com: May’s Best Bargains
- Yahoo.com: The Best Shopping Deals in May
Are any of these items on your to-do list for May? They say you could save up to 75%! What are you in the market for? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page!