That is, OUR ages. Advertisers have done the research, and it seems that our attitudes and shopping habits during the Holiday season depend on our age. Check it out!
First, the terminology: Millennials are age 18-34, Gen X is 35-54, and Boomers are 55-plus.
- How much do we spend on gifts? Millennials $307, Gen X $299, Boomers $262
- Where do we shop? Millennials online, Gen X online, Boomers in-store
- Where do we learn about this year’s popular gifts? Millennials online, Gen X online, Boomers on TV
- Favorite Holiday Activity? Millennials gift-giving, Gen X decorating, Boomers entertaining
- Holiday dislikes: Millennials spending, Gen X spending, Boomers crowds
More info at the original piece, so check it out!
So, do you see yourself in this picture? Has your attitude about Holiday shopping changed over the years? How so? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page, and have a great weekend!