Outlet Malls… it’s a love/hate relationship for me. OK, mostly a hate thing because I am not a good enough shopper to recognize a good deal. As far as I can tell, the name “Outlet” screams savings, but does not deliver. Plus, I had to drive two towns over to NOT save!
Well, now you can maybe almost save from the comfort of your own home, because (as ShopSmart.org puts it) you can find outlet savings on your computer!
What kinds of items are ripe for savings?
- Footwear, apparel, bags and accessories
- Marked-down, clearance, and overstocked everything
- Designer clothing, shoes, accessories and home décor
- Clearance, open-box and refurbished items
- Discontinued and past-season products, furniture and housewares
- Refurbished computers, printers, and peripherals; new systems ordered but not paid for; and scratched or dented products
- Overstock, seconds and discontinued outdoor clothing and gear
- Appliances, home items, apparel, and tools discontinued, customized, new but returned, new from liquidators, unboxed, used or scratched and dented.
Where will you find these savings? Well, you will have to visit the original article to find out!
Do you have a trusted online savings source? Tell us about it at the MindField Online Facebook page – and have a great weekend!