And now, a tradition not nearly as annoying as those corporate April Fools’ Day pranks we talked about previously: the Tax Day Freebie! Restaurants, bars, hotels and other retailers love to capitalize on our tax day grief, offering various freebies, 2-for-1’s and “$10.40”-themed deals on April 15. And the list grows every year! Here are some samples:
- Free curly fries at Arby’s
- “Sing for Your Supper” at Hard Rock Café
- Dinner for 2 for $10.40 at Boston Market
- A big ol’ bag of bagels and cream cheese from Bruegger’s for $10.40
- Free document shredding at Office Depot
- Free sandwich at Schlotzky’s Deli
- Half-off fro-yo at PinkBerry
- Free coffee at Micky D’s
- Free shave ice from Kona
- Half-off lunch at Sonny’s BBQ
- Half-price drinks and slushees at Sonic
…and on and on. Here are some links. What’s your favorite Tax Day deal or freebie? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page!
Links to Tax Day Deals!