Now, a brighter look at prices in 2014. While wine, BMWs and the McDonald’s Dollar Menu are all going up (grrr!), there is some good news on the horizon. Let’s take a look at some prices expected to fall this year, as reported by DealNews.com…(with bonus dumb commentary!)
- 3D Printers: are you following this? You take a bucket of chuh, pour it into a printer and make things! Like, real things! The possibilities are limitless (and terrifying!)
- 4K HDTVs: 4K is supposedly SUPER HD. I’m always behind. Just now bought an HDTV, and the next big thing has already happened!
- Gold: Yeah, we’ll see about this. Gold only comes down when the economy is doing well.
- Crude Oil: Probably the best news on this list.
- Off-Contract Smartphones: This is the only way to go. Used, refurbished phone and no contract? No-brainer.
- Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3: That is, the OLDER systems. They’re not as sexy, but the manufacturers are promising to support the old tech.
- Touchscreen Laptops: Because nobody wants them!
- 1080p Laptops: See above!
- Smartwatches: Because that’s apparently a thing now!
There’s more at the original article, so check it out! So, what do you think? Any of these items sound good to you? Are you planning any big purchases this year? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page, and have a great weekend!