Are you looking for ways to save this holiday season on gifts, decorations, entertaining or travel? Well, MindField Online has done an exhaustive 20-minute search around the web and pulled up some helpful links. Some from “legit” news sources, some from simple mom-bloggers. Either way, you’re sure to get a few helpful ideas. Enjoy!
- Readers Digest: Money-Saving Tips Only Savvy Holiday Shoppers Know
- Deal Seeking Mom: 5 Tips to Save this Holiday Season
- Kiplinger: Seven Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- The Peaceful Mom: 4 Ways to Save Money for Christmas
- My Personal Finance Journey: 6 Tips to Avoid Crazy Holiday Spending This Year and Next
- Real Simple: 7 Money-Saving, Stress-Less Holiday Shopping Tips – Real Simple
- Streetwise: Don’t Go Broke: 8 Ways to Save Money While Shopping this Holiday Season
- Goodwill: Ten Ways to Save Money This Holiday Season
- CNBC: ‘Tis the season: 5 advisor tips on how to save on holiday expenses
- CNN Money: Save money on holiday expenses
How about you? Any savings tips you’d like to share? Let us know over at the MindField Online Facebook page, and have a great weekend!